Xiaomi’s Redmi Note series, one of the most popular smartphone models, has been announced in sales figures worldwide. Here are the details
Xiaomi, which continues to grow every year, comes right behind other tech firms Samsung and Apple. Xiaomi, which has become the third-largest smartphone seller in the world in terms of shipping volume; explained how many Redmi Note series he sells worldwide.
The Redmi Note is one of Xiaomi’s most popular series, with many phone models. Data provided by the company in November 2020 revealed that this series alone had sold more than 140 million copies.
By May 2021, more than 60 million were sold in a series of approximately 6 months; A total of 200 million smartphones met with users worldwide. The figures described include an overall total, not for each generation of smartphones.
In a statement about the sales figures, the company said: He said the reason behind the popularity of the Redmi Note series smartphones is the brand’s strategy of offering products with better technology, richer experience, and higher quality to everyone at an affordable price of about 1,000 yuan, which is approximately $155.
Xiaomi first introduced the Redmi Note series in 2014. With the announcement of the Redmi Note 7 series a few years ago in 2019, the brand, which Redmi has become an independent brand, continues to rise day by day.
Specifications of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Display: 6.67 inch AMOLED / 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution / Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G (8nm)
- RAM: 6/8GB
- storage: 64/128GB UFS 2.2
- Rear Camera: 108 Megapixel wide-angle + 8 Megapixel ultra wide angle + 2 Megapixel Macro + 2 Megapixel depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16 Megapixel wide-angle
- Battery: 5,020 mAh battery / 33W fast charging support
- Operating System: Android 11 / MIUI 12