Due to rising prices, a significant decrease in interest in new game consoles is expected in our country recently, while technology giants continue to work at all speed. In this context, competitor PlayStation 5, Microsoft plans to release a new Xbox Series X game console this year.
When will Xbox Series X be released?
The new Microsoft console will be released on November 5th. What about the story? The controller, designed for the Series X and S, evaluated the warranty period and assumed that the console would be presented on this date. Because the controller’s warranty period is November 5, 2021.
Given Microsoft’s annual warranty policy, the idea appeared that the console could be sold on November 5, 2020. In the following video, you can view the controller comparison for Xbox Series S and Series X with the former controller.
What are the features of Xbox Series X?
- PU: 3.8GHz 8x Zen 2 Core (3.6GHz with SMT)
- GPU: 12 TFLOPs, 1.825GHz 52 CUs, Custom RDNA 2
- Processor Base: 360.45mm2
- Process: TSMC 7 nm Enhanced
- RAM: 16 GB GDDR6
- Memory Bandwidth: 10GB at 560GB / s, 6GB at 336GB / s
- Internal Storage: 1 TB Dedicated NVMe SSD
- I / O Speed: 2.4 GB / s (Raw), 4.8 GB / s (Compressed)
- Expandable Storage: 1 TB Expansion Card
- External Storage: USB 3.2 HDD Support
- Optical Drive: 4K UHD Blu-ray Drive
- Performance: 4K 60 FPS (up to 120 fps)
What are your expectations for the Xbox Series X release date? We’re waiting for your comments…