Vivo’s Unidentified New Phone V1921A Viewed on TENAA
Vivo’s new model, which has been in operation since 2009, also appeared in TENAA in a usual way. The Vivo V1921A will have a 6.39-inch screen and a 4,420 mAh battery.
A new model of the Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has appeared in TENAA. The model with the model number V1921A has been approved by the Chinese certification agency TENAA, and several important features of the new upcoming phone have been announced.
- Google Pixel 5 appeared in the performance test
- Sad news about the sale of Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra
- The actors earning the most in 2020 have been announced!
- Apple Music design appeared, similar to Spotify
- Microsoft Surface Duo with double screen! Price
The device will come with a fingerprint scanner to be found within the screen. The screen will be 6.39 inches and there will be a triple camera on the back of the phone. In addition, the device is expected to have a 4,420 mAh battery.
In appearance, the device is similar to the V1913A / T that appeared some time ago. Both devices have the same screen size and the same fingerprint scanner. Rumors suggest that the device will be part of the Vivo Y series and will soon be available in China.