Vivo’s new model, which has been in operation since 2009, also appeared in TENAA in a usual way. The Vivo V1921A will have a 6.39-inch screen and a 4,420 mAh battery.
A new model of the Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has appeared in TENAA. The model with the model number V1921A has been approved by the Chinese certification agency TENAA, and several important features of the new upcoming phone have been announced.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
The device will come with a fingerprint scanner to be found within the screen. The screen will be 6.39 inches and there will be a triple camera on the back of the phone. In addition, the device is expected to have a 4,420 mAh battery.
In appearance, the device is similar to the V1913A / T that appeared some time ago. Both devices have the same screen size and the same fingerprint scanner. Rumors suggest that the device will be part of the Vivo Y series and will soon be available in China.