Chinese technology company Vivo introduced the X80 series. The X80 series comes with Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and MediaTek Dimensity 9000 options. Both devices support 80W fast charging.
Chinese smartphone maker Vivo has finally announced its X80 series in China to the world. Both devices offer high performance and flagship capabilities, but some features are reduced compared to the standard model. The Vivo X80 series will be available in India, but only the X80 Pro can be purchased in Europe.
Vivo X80 Pro features and price
- Display: 6.78″ 120Hz QHD+ AMOLED
- Processor: Snapdragon 8 Gen 1
- RAM: 12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 256GB UFS 3.1
- Battery and charging: 4700mAh, 80W-wire 50W wireless charging
- IP68 water and dust durability certification
- Camera: 50MP ISOCELL GVN + 48MP wide angles + 12MP 2x optical zoom + 8MP 5x periscope
- Price: $1032
Vivo X80 features and price
- Display: 6.78″ 120Hz FHD+
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 9000
- RAM: 8/12GB LPDDR5
- Storage: 128/256GB UFS 3.1
- Battery and charging: 4500mAh, 80W-wire charging
- IP53 water and dust durability certification
- Camera: 50MP Sony IMX866 + 12MP wide-angle IMX663 + 12MP 2x optical zoom
- Price: $709
Both devices are equipped with 32 MP front cameras and a Vivo V1 Plus image processor. The cameras are also equipped with Zeiss and have a Zeiss certification. The X80 Pro Cosmic Black and X80 will be available in a range of Cosmic Black and Urban Blue colorways. Both devices come with the Funtouch operating system based on Android 12 and Vivo has promised 3 Android version updates and a 3-year security patch. The devices should be available in the coming weeks.