Vivo quietly announced the X60t in China last month. The new addition to the X series followed the previously released X60 and X60 Pro. Now the company is preparing to add a new model to this series. The X60t Pro appeared on the 3C certification site.
Vivo X60t will come on 33W fast charging
Vivo’s new smartphone has been approved for fast charging on its 3C certification site in China. The X60t Pro has the model number V2102A and will have a fast charge of 33W. At the same time, the device will support 5G network connectivity.
The certificate site does not currently provide any different information other than fast charging. However, previously leaked information offers some ideas about the X60t Pro. In this context, Vivo’s new mid-upper segment phone will be powered by the Dimensity 1200 chipset. On the camera side, the X60t Pro is expected to come with a 48 Megapixel main camera. It is also rumored that this will be accompanied by three auxiliary sensors.
That’s all the highlights about the X60t Pro for now. Vivo’s new phone probably won’t be much different from the X60t, except for the processor.
vivo X60t specs
- Display: AMOLED display with a resolution of 2376 x 1080 pixels and a size of 6.56 inches (120Hz refresh+240Hz sampling rate)
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 1100 chipset produced during the 6nm process
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 13 Megapixel ultra-wide angle+ f / 2.46 megapixel depth sensor with f / 1.79 aperture 48 Megapixel main+ f / 2.2 aperture (Portrait lens)
- Front Camera: 32 Megapixel selfie camera
- Battery: 4,500 mAh battery that supports 33 fast charging
- Other Features: Dual 5G, on-screen fingerprint scanner,