Features of the Vivo X60, X60 Pro, X60 Pro Plus and X60s models, which are expected to be introduced recently, have begun to leak. After the design of the X60 family’s processor and camera, the charging details have now also been leaked.
Vivo X60 family will come with 33W fast charging
Among the claims that the models, which will receive their power from the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor, will outperform competitors in the mid-segment market with camera features. The processor that will be included in the device includes 8 Kryo 475 cores running between 1.8 GHz and 2.4 GHz clock frequency.
Along with the processor, the Adreno 620 graphical interface will be available to users in terms of game performance. The fact that the Snapdragon 765G model supports 5G technology strengthens the possibility that the models that will be released will come with 5G.
- Japan officially approves antibody cocktail
- Oppo unveils new charging solutions technologies
- There will be special upgrades to the PS5 and Xbox Series versions of GTA Online
- 15,000-year-old viruses discovered in Tibetan glaciers
- Apple shows off Watch Series 6’s health and exercise features with a different ad
A model from the X60 family is expected to come with the Exynos 1080, produced by Samsung with 5nm technology. Recently leaked and thought to be the Vivo X60 Pro, the model attracted attention for its camera design. All models except the X60 Pro Plus will come with 33W fast charging support. It is rumored that the X60 Pro Plus will come with 65W fast charging support.