Xiaomi came up with the first Snapdragon 888 Mi 11 model earlier this year. The company said: “We are not Last month, he introduced the highly anticipated Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11 Pro models. These phones, which attract attention with their ambitious features, have also achieved a first with IP68 certification.
None of the phones released by the Chinese company to date have been certified for water resistance. But the Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11 Pro were the first phones to receive this certificate.
The company underlined this step by opening the mi 11 Ultra’s box underwater. The Mi 11 Ultra, which was placed at the bottom of the pool by the underwater diver, was removed from the box. The company, which signed such a promotion for the first time, also managed to attract attention. Here’s the underwater box opening of the Mi 11 Ultra:
As you can see in the video above, Xiaomi’s flagship shows how resilient it is even with underwater box opening. The IP68 certified device is also shock resistant thanks to its Gorilla Glass glass and ceramic back cover.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra specifications
- Size and Weight: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.4 mm – 234 grams
- Display: 6.81 inch AMOLED – 1440 x 3200 pixels – 10 bit – Gorilla Glass Victus – HDR10 +
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 – 5 nm – 2.84 GHz – octa-core
- Memory and Storage: 8 GB RAM – 256 GB storage / 12 GB RAM – 256 GB or 512 GB storage – UFS 3.1
- Front Camera: 20 Megapixels – f / 2.2 aperture – wide angle
- Rear Camera: 50 Megapixel f / 2.0 wide angle – 48 Megapixel f / 4.1 periscope telephoto – 48 Megapixel f / 2.2 ultra wide – 8K video recording
- Operating System: Android 11 – MIUI 12.5 interface
- Battery: 5000 mAh – 67W fast charging – 10W reverse charging
- Color Options: Ceramic White, Ceramic Black
- Additional Features: Fingerprint on screen, IP68 certification, Harman Kardon speakers