Twitter introduces “Super Follow” feature to all iOS users


0

Twitter has announced that it has started offering a feature called ‘Super Follow’, which allows content producers to earn money by producing special content for their subscribers, to all iOS users.

The popular social media platform Twitter introduced the ‘super following’ feature in February. This feature, which allows users to produce content specific to their subscribers, was later made available in the USA and Canada in September. Within two weeks of its launch, subscribers contributed $6,000, according to Sensor Tower.

According to the new explanations, the usage area of ​​the feature has expanded. According to Twitter, now all iOS users around the world will be able to follow any content creator they want using the ‘superfollow’ feature or set up their own subscription system.

Those who want to use the super tracking feature must comply with the ‘Super Tracking Policy’. According to these policies, people using the feature must be 18 years or older, have at least 10,000 followers, and have tweeted at least 25 in the last 30 days. In addition, users are required to send at least 25 tweets in every 30-day period after being accepted for superfollow use.

Users will receive 97% of their revenue from the super-tracking feature, while the remaining 3% will be taken by Twitter. But if earnings rise above $50,000, users will have 80% of their revenue and Twitter will have 20%.

Finally, Twitter stated that this feature is planned to be brought to Android and Web users in the near future.

See also  Surprising Galaxy Fold Fall Test

Like it? Share with your friends!

0

What's Your Reaction?

hate hate
0
hate
confused confused
0
confused
fail fail
0
fail
fun fun
0
fun
geeky geeky
0
geeky
love love
0
love
lol lol
0
lol
omg omg
0
omg
win win
0
win
Becks

0 0 votes
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x