OnePlus launched the OnePlus 9 series last month. One of the best models in this series, the OnePlus 9 Pro, is on the agenda with serious problems that make users give up.
According to reports, the device overheats when using the camera. Users note that the device is too hot to be tangible, especially when shooting 4K video.
OnePlus 9 Pro heating problem annoying
OnePlus 9 Pro users expressed their problem on their forum page. According to reports, the device gets too hot when recording 60fps video in 4K. What’s more, this heating causes the camera to turn off in an instant. The company acknowledged the current problem and said they were working to resolve it.
The Android Police website claimed that OnePlus will release an update next week to solve the heating problem. However, it is not known if this update will definitely fix the heating issue.
Another problem is on the battery side
Another problem that users experience is the poor performance of the battery. Even at the best settings, the battery’s power consumption is high. However, it is hoped that the company will solve this problem with the next update.
The Chinese company experienced a similar incident last year. The onePlus 8T model released by the company was the subject of a complaint due to fingerprint problems after it went on sale.
The OnePlus 8 Pro also had a green screen problem. However, the company solved these problems with software updates.
OnePlus 9 Pro specs
- Screen: 6.70 inch / 1440 x 3120 pixels / AMOLED / 120 Hz / HDR10 + / 1300 nits brightness / 525 ppi
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5 nm
- RAM and Storage: 8 GB – 128 GB / 12 GB – 256 GB / UFS 3.1
- Rear camera: 48 Megapixel wide angle OIS (f / 1.7) – 50 Megapixel x (f / 2.2) – 8 Megapixel 3.3x telephoto – 2 Megapixel mono / 12-bit RAW / 8K @ 30 fps, 4K @ 120 fps
- Front camera: 16 Megapixel wide angle (f / 2.4)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS, GLONASS, 5G, aptX HD
- Other features: Stereo sound system, 50W wireless, 65W fast charging, IP68, 4500 mAh Li-Po battery
- Dimensions: 163.2 x 73.6 x 8.7 mm