Redmi, another brand of Xiaomi, was unveiled with its first gaming phone. The keyboard design of the K40 Gaming Edition, which has ambitious features along with a 120Hz screen refresh rate, cooling system, and processor, has been revealed. Razer’s signature keyboard was highly appreciated by users.
Razer’s signature in the keyboard design of the Redmi K40 Game Edition
Redmi collaborated with Razer, one of the first companies that came to mind when it came to gaming devices and peripherals; he added the company’s famous mechanical keyboards and keyboard themes with Chroma RGB lighting to his phone. You can customize the theme with a realistic design as you wish.
Redmi is not only with Razer on the K40 Game Edition; it also collaborated with JBL. Featuring a 6.67-inch OLED panel and a 120Hz display, it is powered by a Dimensity 1200 processor. The phone also includes up to 12GB of RAM and up to 256GB of storage. Unveiled with a 64 Megapixel triple rear camera design, it features a 16 Megapixel selfie camera and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
Featuring a 5065 mAh battery with 67W fast charging support, the device also includes Bluetooth 5.2, Wi-Fi 6, dual SIM support, NFC, liquid cooling.
Redmi K40 Gaming Edition Specifications
- Screen: 6.67 inches AMOLED screen and 120Hz screen refresh rate
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 1200 mobile processor
- RAM: 6GB / 8GB / 12GB RAM with LPDDR4x support
- Storage: UFS 3.1 support 128 GB / 256 GB internal memory
- Rear Camera: 64 Megapixel main camera, 8 Megapixel ultra-wide-angle, and 2 Megapixel macro lens
- Front Camera: 16 MegapixelsBattery: 5,065 mAh battery that supports 67W fast charging
- Software: Android 11 based MIUI 12.5 interface
- Other features: USB-C port, JBL tuned Dolby Atmos speaker, triple mic, 4G, 5G, Bluetooth 5.2, and NFC.
Redmi K40 Gaming Edition price
- 6 GB RAM +128 GB storage: $ 309
- 8 GB RAM +128 GB storage: $ 340
- 8 GB RAM +256 GB storage: $ 370
- 12 GB RAM +256 GB storage: $ 416