Motorola will soon launch a new folding phone. When the launch date of Razr 2 became clear, some technical characteristics of the device were also disclosed.
Motorola, working at Lenovo, released a teaser with the words: “We will again make a revolution in the smartphone.” The company is probably talking about the second generation of Motorola Razr.
The font used in the common video is identical to the font used in the invitation to the Motorola Razr presentation. A similar motto was used in 2019. This year’s launch will take place on September 9th.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
Possible Motorola Razr 2 features
According to rumors, the second generation Motorola Razr will come with support and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 765 processor. It is expected to include 8 GB of RAM, 256 storage locations and 2.845 mAh of battery. The device will have a display size of 6.2 inches and 48 megapixels of the main camera.
Motorola Razr was introduced in November 2019. The folding phone was not popular due to its unique design, offering middle-class features at a very high price, such as $1.499.