Hours before the launch of September 10, when Apple will introduce the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, a report was released by the research company Canalys, showing the best-selling iPhone.
Best-selling iPhone: iPhone XR with 32 percent!
It should be noted that iPhone sales fell by 13 percent on an annual basis. In addition, 36 million iPhone shipments were reported in the second quarter of 2019, while the consecutive decreases have not been stopped yet.
A total of 171 million iPhones were sold between the fourth quarter of 2017 and the second quarter of 2018. 68 percent of iPhone sales realized in this period are iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X.
When we look at the last quarter of 2018 and the second quarter of 2019, the situation changes. With 32 percent, the iPhone XR is the best-selling model, while the XS Max has a share of 16 percent, while XS has a share of 11 percent.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
To put it numerically: the iPhone XS and XS Max models reached 20 million and 28 million sales, respectively. Thus, three telephones account for 59 percent of sales. Today, we will witness how the iPhone 11 series will change the table in the coming months.