Sony Xperia 8 announced with high price tag
Sony’s new Xperia 8 smartphone offers differentiating features, such as optical zoom, but can keep consumers away from the high-end price tag.
Sony, which is preparing the new flagship phones, continues to poll the low-level market from time to time. The Sony Xperia 8, which is based on the design of the Sony Xperia 10, is slightly different.
Sony Xperia 8 – Specs and Price
The Sony Xperia 8 is equipped with a 6-inch IPS LCD Triluminous display with a resolution of 1080 x 2520 pixels. Due to the 21: 9 aspect ratio, the phone is a bit long. The long screen is more useful in cinematic experience and when using multiple applications at the same time.
- Next-generation Google Pixel Buds gets Bluetooth certified
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra may come with a different camera layout
- Change in PlayStation Twitter Account to PS5 Slogan
- Statement about the release date of PlayStation 5 from the developer of God of War
- Ubisoft Will Refresh Its Editors To Make Unique Games
Thanks to IPX8 and IPX6 certifications, the Sony Xperia 8 is waterproof and dustproof, and is powered by 8 Cortex-A53 core Snapdragon 630 chipsets. The system includes 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
At the back, the main camera with 12MP resolution supports EIS and can shoot 4K. There is also 2x optical zoom. The 8MP camera also detects depth. The front camera is 8MP. The 2760mAh battery is a bit disappointing. The Sony Xperia 8 will be available in Japan with a $ 505 price tag.