Size of 2020 iPhone Screens Will Be Changed
In 2020, the iPhone will start from the screen sizes with Apple, which is expected to make huge changes.
It is thought that 2020 will bring big changes in iPhone exterior design and interior equipment.
Ming Chi, a long-time Apple analyst, 2020 model iPhone’s screen size will grow and shrink, he said. The iPhone XS 2020 is expected to shrink from 5.8 inches to 5.4 inches, while the iPhone XS Max 2020 is expected to grow from 6.5 inches to 6.7. Apple’s iPhone XR will be the successor of the device is expected to preserve the screen size of 6.1 inches.
- Apple Watch Series 5 viewed while running
- Huawei Announces No HarmonyOS Phone Will Come in 2019
- Scientists Announced Which of Ronaldo and Messi are Better Footballers
- Samsung, Unveils New Phones Galaxy A50s and Galaxy A30s
- ‘Bloomberg’ Announces What You Will Recognize at Apple ‘iPhone 11’ Launch
In addition to the screen size of Apple, 2020’de OLED screen will talk about all the devices, including the cheapest model will be included. In addition, a smaller notch in design, such as the iPad Pro in 2018, such as flat edges and new coating materials will change, such as rumors.
What is more remarkable is that Apple expects to move to 5G in 2020, which has a huge share in settling the dispute with Qualcomm. According to Kuo’s report, the 5G connection will only be available on the top segment iPhones, which will be released in 2020.