Sharp enters OLED TV market
Another company after the American Vizio and Chinese Xiaomi announced that it will release OLED TV this year. Japanese tech giant Sharp will introduce OLED TVs to the stage on February 26.
Japanese tech giant Sharp will join OLED TV manufacturers this year. According to the information, the first Sharp TVs with OLED panels will be introduced in Japan on February 26. Sales will start in the first half of the year.
It is stated that the company will use OLED panels manufactured by LG Display. The initial price of televisions will be about $ 2,750. American Vizio and Chinese Xiaomi previously reported that they plan to release OLED TV in 2020.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
LG Display turns to OLED production
With the participation of these companies, the number of OLED TV manufacturers will reach 18. Almost all of them use LG Display screen panels on their devices.
With the increasing demand for OLED panels, LG Display decided to stop LCD panel production in Korea. The company plans to double OLED panel production this year.