Samsung announced the Galaxy A10s, an advanced version of the smartphone model Galaxy A10, which it announced in February. The phone manages to attract attention with its features.
South Korean technology giant Samsung, the flagships as well as talking about the affordable Galaxy A series also attracts attention. The company has now announced the Galaxy A10s, a revised version of the Galaxy 10, announced earlier this year.
Samsung announced the Galaxy A10s, the original model does not contain very large differences compared to the Galaxy A10’a. Samsung plans to attract customers with stylish touches.
Introducing the Samsung Galaxy A10s:
If you take a closer look at the specifications of the Galaxy A10s, this smartphone is equipped with a 6.2-inch Infinity-V display, which is easy to use. The screen comes with HD + screen resolution, and when combined with the IPS structure, it offers a sufficiently high quality image.
Powered by an 8-core processor, the Galaxy A10s offers 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage. Users will be able to use microSD if storage is insufficient.
If you look at the camera features of the Galaxy A10s; The 8 Megapixel front camera is equipped with an f / 2.0 aperture and features face detection and screen unlock. On the back of the phone is a 2-camera installation. The primary camera has a resolution of 13 megapixels and an aperture of f / 1.8, while the secondary camera features a depth sensor of 2 megapixels.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
In addition, the Samsung Galaxy A10s has a 4,000 mAh battery and uses the Android 9 Pie operating system.
Samsung has announced that the Galaxy A10s will be released and the price has not yet been shared. The product will be available in 4 different colors.
Galaxy A10s – Technical Specifications
- 6.2-inch HD + (1520 x 720 pixels) Infinity-V IPS display
- 8 cores (four 2.0 GHz, four 1.5 GHz)
- 2 GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory (microSD support)
- 8 megapixel front camera with f / 2.0 aperture
- Main rear camera with 13 megapixel resolution f / 1.8 aperture
- 2 megapixel, f / 2.0 aperture depth sensor
- Fingerprint reader sensor
- Face recognition support
- Supports 4G connectivity, Bluetooth 5.0
- 4,000 mAh battery