Despite the fact that recently Samsung is called Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra, everyone knows that mid- and entry-level phones attract much more attention. M51 Samsung Galaxy will be unveiled shortly after, starting in March.
Samsung’s new mid-level phone will have a screen size of 6.67 inches. The device, which offers full HD + resolution, is powered by a Qualcomm 730 Snapdragon processor. The model device, 8 GB of RAM, is the most noticeable point of the 7000 mAh battery. It is noted that this giant battery will receive 25W fast charging.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
It is expected that the phone will first be released in India, but the opening of a special support page for the phone on the Samsung website in Russia gave the first signal that it will be available in different countries.
The feature that should come with the Galaxy M51 is also a wireless recharge feature. So you can use your phone to charge other devices. What do you think of the Galaxy M51, which should be Samsung’s new mid-level smartphone? You can share your ideas in the comments.