Samsung’s disappointing collapsible smartphone model Galaxy Fold renewed version, on September 11 will be sent to users who pre-ordered said.
South Korean technology giant Samsung’s first foldable smartphone model Galaxy Fold finally arrives on the shelves after months of delay. The company corrected the problems that appeared in the previous version and will introduce the device on September 11th.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
Galaxy Fold meets users
A new report released by the telecommunications company KT, South Korea’s Galaxy Fold pre-orders will be sent to users on September 11 said. Furthermore, Samsung is expected to announce the device to users again at an event at IFA 2019 on September 6. The foldable phone is scheduled to be on the shelves in South Korea on the same day.
According to reports, the Samsung Galaxy Fold will be available in black, silver, green and blue. The green and blue models have two options for the color of the hinge, silver and gold, and the device will be sold for $ 1,965. According to the famous leak account Evan Blass’e Galaxy Fold will be available in the US on September 27. Samsung has not yet made an official statement on the subject.