Samsung has begun work on updating the A-series model with the lowest performance. The Samsung A11 model, introduced in May, will soon be replaced by a top model. Samsung A12 features have been leaked.
Samsung A12 features leaked
As a new version of the model with the model number, Samsung will be released with the model code. The new model, which will receive power from 1.8 processors operating at 8 GHz, will have common functions with A11.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
It is expected that the model that will appear in front of us with a capacitive PLS TFT screen and a triple sequence of cameras will be released using a fingerprint reader in the back. The information disposed of includes 32 GB and 64 GB.
The Samsung A11 model had two different versions of RAM, including 2 GB and 3 GB. It is expected that the new model will be presented with two different versions of RAM.
Although there is not enough storage, support for the microSD map will be one of the reasons for user preference. The screen sizes of the model that should come with Android 10 are still unknown.
Among the rumors that Samsung A12 will be with support for fast charging of 15 watts.