Samsung’s new flagships, the Galaxy Note 10 and the Galaxy Note 10 Plus, are available in more than 70 countries. To celebrate this, the South Korean technology giant has released an application called 3D Scanner.
Thanks to the 3D Scanner application published on the Samsung Galaxy Store, you can create 3D models by scanning objects. Of course, this requires a 3D ToF sensor. So, limited to the Galaxy Note 10 Plus model.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
The Galaxy S10 5G and Galaxy A80 are also equipped with a ToF sensor. After installing the application, it is possible to use it alone or access it via Bixby Vision.
To create a 3D model of a real-world object using the application, you need to scan it from all directions and make sure there is nothing else around that object. Because, if there is something else around the object, the phone will scan it, so there won’t be any good results.
Scanning objects from a distance of 20 to 80 cm, the application allows you to convert it to GIF or save it in the phone’s gallery.