Chinese smartphone manufacturer Vivo; The new series X60 has achieved quite a success with its X60 Pro+ model. According to previous phone sales, it went on sale on January 23; The company that shared the flagship sales report is quite pleased with the result.
Vivo X60 Pro+ stands out for its superior features
Vivo launched its x60 Pro+ flagship smartphone with the Snapdragon 888 mobile processor on January 21. On January 23, a few days after its introduction; The first sales report of the product, which went on sale with a starting price of $778, was shared.
According to Vivo, the flagship product is currently sold on online channels almost all over the world. The company said the device remains a sales champion in the $778-$933 category on major e-commerce platforms in China. Also in a statement, X60 Pro + reported that first-day sales growth increased by 369% from the previous series, the X50 Pro+.
The features of the device, which comes in classic Orange and Ghost Blue colors, are as follows:
- Screen: 6.56 inch / FHD + / 120 Hz screen refresh / AMOLED / HDR 10+
- Processor: Snapdragon 888 with 5 nm architecture
- Connection: 5G
- Memory and Storage: 8 GB / 128 and 12 GB / 256 GB
- Battery: 4,200 mAh / 55 W fast charging
- Rear Camera: 50 Megapixel f / 1.6 aperture main camera / 8 Megapixel f / 3.4 periscope telephoto / 32 Megapixel f / 2.1 telephoto / 48 Megapixel ultra wide angle
- Front Camera: 32 Megapixels
- Operating System: Android 11