Chinese tech giant Xiaomi has unveiled its affordable Redmi Note 10 series in recent weeks. This trio, which comes as the Redmi Note 10, Note 10 Pro and Note 10S, attracted all the attention with its design and features. So what features does the Redmi Note 10S have? Here’s the price and features of the Redmi Note 10S;
Redmi Note 10S price comes as performance phone
The Redmi Note 10S comes as the third model in the series; powered by the MediaTek Helio G95. With 6 GB and 8 GB of RAM on the memory side, the model has 64 GB and 128 GB of storage. Offering powerful features by segment, the phone knows no bounds even in the most difficult games.
The Redmi Note 10S is equipped with a 6.43-inch AMOLED display; With a refresh rate of 120Hz, it delivers flawless smoothness in games and regular use. In terms of cameras, this budget-friendly phone comes with a 64 Megapixel primary sensor on the back. On the other hand, the device; It is supported by an 8 Megapixel Ultra wide angle, 2 Megapixel macro and 2 Megapixel depth sensor.
As for the battery, you won’t be let down by this phone. Xiaomi’s monster of 5,000 mAh promises up to two days of use, even in the most intensive use. On the other hand, it is possible to recharge the Battery of the Note 10S in a very short time. Thanks to the 33W fast charger that comes out of the device’s box, you will be able to recharge your battery in less than 1 hour.
Redmi Note 10S price and features
- Screen: 6.43-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2400 x 1080 pixels with a 60Hz Super AMOLED display (HDR10, up to 1100 nits brightness, 180Hz touch sampling and Gorilla Glass 3)
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio G95 chipset
- RAM: 6/8 GB RAM with LPDRR4X support
- Storage Space: 64/128 GB internal memory with UFS 2.2 support
- Rear Camera: 64 Megapixel main with f / 1.8 aperture, 8 Megapixel wide angle with f / 2.2 aperture, macro with f / 2.4 aperture, 2 Megapixel depth sensor with f / 2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 13 Megapixel selfie camera with F / 2.5 aperture (1080 pixel resolution at 30fps)
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery / 33W fast charging support
- Operating System: Android 11 based MIUI 12
Redmi Note 10S Price: 190 EUR
Redmi Note 10 Pro price and features
Display: 6.67 inch AMOLED / 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution / Corning Gorilla Glass 5
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G (8nm)
RAM: 6 / 8GB
- Storage Space: 64 / 128GB UFS 2.2
- Rear Camera: 108 Megapixel wide angle + 8 Megapixel ultra wide angle + 2 Megapixel Macro + 2 Megapixel depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16 Megapixel wide angle
- Battery: 5,020 mAh battery / 33W fast charging support
- Operating System: Android 11 / MIUI 12
Redmi Note 10 Pro price: 64GB 6GB RAM: $ 279.00 – 128GB 6GB RAM: $ 299.00
How do you like Xiaomi’s new smartphones? Share with us in the comments.