Xiaomi is preparing to announce the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G, according to information from Spain.
The Redmi Note 10 Pro is a smartphone that stands out for its 120 Hz AMOLED display, 108 MP main camera, and affordable price. However, the phone, which attracts the attention of users with all these details, can only be purchased with 4G support. However, according to the latest information from Spain, we also see that Xiaomi is working on the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G model.
At this time, there has been no official statement regarding the existence of the phone in question. That is why it is too early to say anything clear about the features and price of the device, which is expected to be announced soon.
However, the series’ 5G-powered phone will be powered by a Qualcomm-made processor, according to sources familiar with the company’s proximity. This processor is also likely to be the Snapdragon 750G.
In addition, the Snapdragon 780G processor for the next-generation phone is also on the agenda. But considering that the Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G was introduced with a 780G processor, Xiaomi will not want to undermine the sales of the Mi 11 Lite 5G. For this reason, the Note 10 Pro 5G is not expected to be launched with the Snapdragon 780G processor.
What Did Redmi Note 10 Pro Offer With 4G Features?
Speaking of the Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G, let’s quickly remember the features of the Note 10 Pro 4G, which was announced in recent months.
Introduced with the March 4th launch, the Redmi Note 10 Pro is built on top of a 6.67-inch Super AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120 Hz. In addition, the Note 10 Pro comes with a Snapdragon 732G processor and is powered by a 5,020 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support.
Equipped with a 108MP sensor and dual native ISO features, the model enables photos to be taken in dim environments with Night Mode 2.0, powered by a multi-frame RAW algorithm. The phone also features Photo Clones, Video Clones, Dual Video, and Long Exposure modes that make shooting professional.
- Weight: 164 x 76.5 x 8.1 mm
- Dimensions: 193 grams
- Display: 6.67″ 120Hz AMOLED display, 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution, HDR10 support, 1200 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 395 PPI
- Processor: Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G (8 nm) Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
- Graphics Unit: Adreno 618
- Battery: 5,020 mAh battery with 33W fast charging support
- Memory: 6/8 GB RAM
- Storage: 64/128 GB internal storage
- Rear Cameras: 108 MP, f/1.9, 26mm (wide angle), 1/1.52″, 0.7μm, dual pixel PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 118° (ultra wide angle), 1/4.0″, 1.12μm
- 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), AF
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Front Camera: 16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0μm