Redmi enters the monitor market
Leaving Xiaomi as an independent brand, Redmi will soon add installers in its product categories. The monitors that the company will launch in 2020 will be cheaper than Xiaomi.
Earlier this year, it was announced that Redmi, which left Xiaomi as an independent brand, would have a wide range of products.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
Indeed, under the Redmi brand name, a wide range of products, including headsets and washing machines, were introduced.
Will produce affordable monitors
Apparently, monitors will soon be added to the company’s product categories. Because there have been some news in the Chinese press about this, but there is no detailed information.
Xiaomi brand monitors were able to enter the market quickly. Redmi is also expected to show up in the first half of 2020 with more affordable monitors.