Redmi enters the monitor market
Leaving Xiaomi as an independent brand, Redmi will soon add installers in its product categories. The monitors that the company will launch in 2020 will be cheaper than Xiaomi.
Earlier this year, it was announced that Redmi, which left Xiaomi as an independent brand, would have a wide range of products.
- Google Pixel 4 DxOMark Audio Results Announced
- Wearable technology market continues to grow rapidly
- A new OPPO phone with 3 rear cameras is coming
- Will Sony announce the PSP 2 or PS Vita 2?
- Samsung Galaxy A 2020 series to be introduced on December 12
Indeed, under the Redmi brand name, a wide range of products, including headsets and washing machines, were introduced.
Will produce affordable monitors
Apparently, monitors will soon be added to the company’s product categories. Because there have been some news in the Chinese press about this, but there is no detailed information.
Xiaomi brand monitors were able to enter the market quickly. Redmi is also expected to show up in the first half of 2020 with more affordable monitors.