Chinese smartphone manufacturer Realme has announced the Android 11 preview program for the X50 Pro with flagship features. Those who qualify to participate in the program will be able to experience the Realme UI 2.0 interface with Android 11.
Realme announced the Android 11 preview program for Realme X50 Pro, which was introduced in February last year.
The announcement was personally made by Realme India CEO Madhav Sheth. The preview program shows that X50 Pro will be one of the first Realme models to receive an Android 11 update, but will also allow a limited number of X50 Pro users to test the Realme UI 2.0 interface.
The fact that the preview program was announced by the Indian CEO of the company may indicate that only India will have access to the preview at the moment. However, Realme X50 Pro owners can apply for a preview by using the Settings > Software Update > Settings icon in the upper right corner > Trial > Submit Your Details steps.
Realme recommended that users who applied for a preview program be sure to copy their data. As you know, the preliminary versions contain many mistakes and revelations. Therefore, we recommend that you make a backup so that you do not lose your data in case of a possible problem.
Realme X50 Pro 5G specifications
- Screen: 6.44 inch, FHD + (20: 9)
- Processor: Snapdragon 865
- RAM: 6 GB, 8 GB or 12 GB
- Storage: 128 GB or 256 GB
- Rear Camera: 64 MP + 12 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP
- Front Camera: 32 MP + 8 MP
- Battery: 4,200 mAh (65 watt fast charge supported)
- Connectivity: 5G, Wi-Fi 6 4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, A-GPS
- Operating System: Android 10
- Dimensions: 158.9 mm x 74.2 mm x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 205 grams