Realme’s highly anticipated update was released today. Realme 6 Pro gets brand new features with the update it receives.
In the first months of 2020, smartphone manufacturers were heavily affected by the COVID-19 outbreak. However, some have managed to fill the market with new phones. Among them, Realme managed to take place with its mid-segment phones, as well as a few mid-range phones. These devices came as a direct competitor for the Redmi Note 9 series with interesting features like a high refresh rate display. Featuring advanced cameras and a Snapdragon 720G chipset, the Realme 6 Pro has received a number of software updates since its release.
Today, the company offered the long-awaited new update on OTA. The new firmware comes with build number RMX2061_11.A.37. Updated brightness lock features bring new optimizations for the layout of the call setting interface and fix the issue with the HeyTap feature. Additionally, the update fixes an issue with the video recording interface when shooting at 1080p @ 60fps.
As for the new features, the update recognizes Realme’s Super Power Saving Mode and Multi-User feature. In addition, a new feature called “Sunrise from Sunset” is added to the system to reduce eye strain.
The new Power Saving Mode comes to extend battery life under extreme conditions. Multiuser features have been in demand for a long time as they are even available on other Android phones. We can say that this feature came to be very appropriate.
What’s new with the Realme 6 Pro update
- Updated Android security patch: October 2020
- Optimized the logic of the default state of brightness lock
- Physical transition added to the setting interface of the screenshot
- Added toggle for on-screen keyboard when entering app drawer
- Added Sunset to Sunrise transition for eye comfort
- Added transition for system icons in status bar
- Super Power Saving Mode Added
- Multi-user feature added
- Optimized HeyTap’s language display issue in some scenarios
- The layout of the call setting interface has been optimized
- Fixed probability issue of Reject with SMS feature
- Fixed issue of abnormal preview of video recording interface when shooting 1080P / 60 frames