Pixel 4 motion detection feature country barrier!
Although the Google Pixel 4 has not yet been introduced, its design and features have become clear. One of the details that has marked the leaks to date has been the motion detection feature called Motion Sense.
Motion Sense, based on radar technology developed under the name Project Soli, will be used for the first time on a smartphone. However, it was disappointing that this technology could not be used in all countries and applications.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
Country block to Google Pixel 4 Motion Sense
This advanced radar technology can be used in any country. That’s why Google Pixel 4 Motion Sense is only available in 38 countries. These countries are as follows;
American Samoa, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guam, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States, Virgin Islands – USA
In addition, Google said that six media applications are compatible with motion detection. This allows you to skip, undo, play, pause or control the volume.