The first samples of photos taken with Samsung’s new flagship model Galaxy S21 have been leaked. Night mode will be pretty impressive.
Samsung will come out with new flagship models in January. The South Korean company, which will add three members to the Galaxy S21 family, will make great strides in the camera field this year. Especially in night mode, Samsung was expected to perform better than its competitors.
Today, the photos taken with the leaked S21 show that these expectations will not come to nothing. Photos taken in night mode look quite impressive. Especially the lack of noise (noise) shows that the artificial intelligence of the phone will work at a satisfactory level.
Samsung will include 108 MP main + 12MP ultra wide-angle lens + 10MP telephoto lens (3x zoom) + 10MP periscope lens (10x zoom, 100x Space Zoom) in its Ultra model, while 12MP main + 12MP ultra wide-angle lens + 64MP telephoto in the main models. will use installation with lenses.
Samsung Galaxy S21 family features
- S21 – 6.2-inch FHD + resolution, 120 Hz refreshing Infinity-O LTPS display
- S21 + – 6.7-inch FHD + resolution, 120 Hz refreshing Infinity-O LTPS display
- S21 Ultra – 6.8-inch 2K resolution Infinity-O LTPS display with 120 Hz refresh
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Mobile Platform chipset
- Octa-core Samsung Exynos 2100 chipset
- Android 11 operating system
- One UI 3.1 interface
- S21 and S21: 12MP main + 12MP ultra wide angle lens + 64MP telephoto lens
- S21 Ultra: 108 MP main + 12MP ultra wide angle lens + 10MP telephoto lens (3x zoom) + 10MP periscope lens (10x zoom, 100x Space Zoom)
- 5G SA / NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4 / 5GHz) / Wi-Fi 6E (S21 Ultra), Bluetooth 5.1, UWB (S21 + & S21 Ultra), GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4000mAh (S21) / 4800mAh (S21 +) / 5000mAh (S21 Ultra) battery capacity