The OPPO Reno 5 Pro Plus model, which will take place in OPPO’s flagship segment, will not recognize any rivals with its bomb camera features.
OPPO today announced the OPPO Reno 5 Pro Plus, the newest high-end smartphone in the Reno lineup, as the company promised when it launched earlier this month. The phone has a 6.55-inch Full HD + AMOLED display with 90 Hz refresh rate, 180 Hz touch sampling rate and 92.10 percent screen-to-body ratio, and draws attention with its camera setup.
Faster and more accurate focusing, 50 MP Sony IMX766 sensor for video monitoring, 1.0μm pixel size, DOL-HDR (Digital Overlap High Dynamic Range) technology, Live HDR video algorithm, First phone with full pixel omnidirectional focus technology. This lens offers focus, automatic locking of moving and static objects, real-time motion estimation and more.
It also comes with a 16 MP ultra-wide camera, 13 MP telephoto camera with 5x hybrid zoom and a 2 MP macro camera. At the heart of the phone is the Snapdragon 865 chipset and 8 GB of RAM.
OPPO Reno 5 Pro Plus features
- 6.55-inch 2400 × 1080 resolution 90 Hz refresh OLED display
- Octa-core Snapdragon 865 chipset
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- 12GB LPDDR4x RAM / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 11 / ColorOS 11.1 operating system
- 50MP Sony IMX766 sensor f / 1.7 aperture + 16MP 119 degree ultra wide angle lens f / 2.2 aperture + 13MP telephoto + 2MP mono portrait lens f / 2.4 aperture
- 32MP f / 2.4 aperture front camera
- Fingerprint reader integrated in the screen
- Dimensions: 159.7 × 73.2 × 7.6mm
- Weight: 173 grams
- 5G SA / NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS / GLONASS / Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4.350 mAh capacity battery with 65W Super Flash Charge