Chinese manufacturer OPPO continues to come up with new mid-range models. On the one hand, the company is preparing the Reno6 series and is also expanding its K series models. OPPO, which previously announced the launch of the K9 model, finally announced this expected phone today. OPPO K9 5G was introduced with mid-range features.
The OPPO K9 5G, announced in China, comes as a successor to the K7 5G, which was launched last year. The first high refresh rate in the series is equipped with a 90Hz display.
OPPO’s new mid-range smartphone; comes with a 6.43-inch AMOLED display with a perforated design. With a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, this display also supports a 90Hz refresh rate. The device also features a sixth-generation in-screen fingerprint scanner.
On the processor and memory side, the OPPO K9 5G is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 768G chipset. Powered by 8 GB of RAM, the device also has up to 256 GB of internal memory. Of course, thanks to the microSD card, it is possible to increase this capacity.
As for the camera features, the K9 is behind the 5G; It features a 64 Megapixel main, 8 Megapixel ultra-wide-angle, and 2 Megapixel macro lens. On the front of the device is a 32 Megapixel selfie camera.
On the battery side, the K9 5G features a 4,300 mAh battery that supports 65W fast charging. This fast charging is currently available on flagship models. However, it is also quite surprising that OPPO would make such a choice on a mid-range phone.
The K9 5G, on the other hand, is equipped with a multilayered VC liquid cooling system that provides a better experience in gaming. In this way, the temperature of the device remains constant even in intensive use.
OPPO K9 5G specs
- Display: FHD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels (90Hz refresh+180Hz touch sampling rate)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 768G
- RAM: 8 GB OF RAM
- Storage: 128/256 GB internal memory
- Rear Camera: 64 Megapixels+8 Megapixels+2 Megapixels
- Front Camera: 32 Megapixels
- Battery: 4,300 mAh battery that supports 65W fast charging
- Software: ColorOS 11.1 based on Android 11
- Other Features: In-screen fingerprint scanner, VC liquid cooling, 5G, dual SIM, Bluetooth 5.1, and 3.5mm headphone jack.
K9 5G price
OPPO’s new mid-range phone comes in black and blue gradient color options. The prices of the device are as follows;
- 8 GB+128 GB: 309 dollars
- 8 GB+256 GB: 339 dollars