OPPO continues to come up with budget-friendly phones. The Chinese manufacturer today announced the new OPPO A54 model in Indonesia. The device, which stands out with its 5,000 mAh battery, also makes its appeal speak with its design. Now, if you wish, let’s take a look at the other features without further ado.
OPPO A54 comes with a budget-friendly price
OPPO’s new budget-friendly phone is powered by the Helio P35 chipset. In addition, the device; Supported with 4 GB of RAM. In terms of storage, the OPPO A54 includes 128 GB of internal memory. But the company also supports this with a microSD card slot that offers up to 256GB of width.
The 6.51-inch OPPO A54 stands out for its notch-free display. The device comes with an HD Plus resolution display and features a hole-designed selfie camera on the front.
The OPPO A54 comes with a triple camera setup on the back. Although the design of the module seems to be home to a quad lens, unfortunately there are only three cameras on the back of the device. OPPO’s budget-friendly phone; Powered by a 13 Megapixel main, 2 Megapixel macro and 2 Megapixel depth sensor. On the front of the device is a 16 Megapixel selfie camera.
The OPPO A54 features a massive 5,000 mAh battery. In addition, the device promises up to two days of use with its 18W fast charge. At the same time, the charging input comes with a standard USB-C interface.
OPPO A54 specs
- Screen: 6.1 inch LCD screen with HD Plus resolution and supporting 60Hz refresh rate
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P35 based on 12nm process process
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage Space: 128GB
- Rear Camera: 13 Megapixel Main, 2 Megapixel macro and 2 Megapixel depth sensor
- Front Camera: 16 Megapixel selfie camera
- Battery: 5,000 mAh battery supporting 18W fast charging (USB-C type interface)
- Other Features: 3.5mm headphone jack, Android 10 based ColorOS 7.2 and IPX4 waterproof certification.
Oppo A54 price
The OPPO A54 comes in crystal black and Starry Blue and has a price tag of $185.