OPPO continues to come up with new smartphones. OPPO A53s, which previously appeared in Flipkart with its technical specifications, has now been announced by the company.
Powered by MediaTek’s Dimensity 700 chipset, the device comes with two RAM options. In addition, the phone features a large battery at 5,000 mAh.
Oppo A53s 5G has an LCD. At 6.52 inches, this screen is equipped with today’s fashionable water drop notch. Featuring entry-level features, the A53s 5G comes with 6GB+8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal memory. The device also supports up to 2TB of microSD cards.
On the camera side, behind the OPPO A53s 5G; It features a 13 Megapixel main, 2 Megapixel macro, and 2 Megapixel depth sensor. On the front of the device is a selfie camera with 8 Megaopic resolutions.
In terms of processor, the heart of the A53s 5G beats with MediaTek’s Dimensity 700 chipset. In addition, the device is equipped with a 5,000 mAh battery and comes out of the box with Android 11-based Color OS 11.1.
Other features of the device include; Wi-Fi 802.11 supports a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 5.0.
OPPO A53s specs
- Display: 6.52-inch LCD with HD+ resolution
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 700 chipset
- RAM: 6 GB+8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB of internal memory
- Rear Camera: 13 Megapixel main+2 Megapixel macro and 2 Megapixel depth sensor
- Front Camera: 8 Megapixel selfie camera
- Battery: 5,000 mAh
- Software: Color OS 11.1 interface based on Android 11
- Other features: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac and Bluetooth 5.0 connection
OPPO A53s 5G price
The prices of the A53s 5G, announced in blue and black, are as follows;
- 6 GB RAM+128 GB storage: $200
- 8 GB RAM+128 GB storage: $230