Nokia 5.3 was introduced today. We have in the news all the features of the phone that attract the attention of the camera.
After merging with XMD Global, Nokia has not met with a new phone for a long time. Nokia introduced the Nokia 5.3 model. Let’s see what he offers us.
The phone has an LCD display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 with a size of 6.55 inches. Also available are versions of the phone with 4 GB of RAM and 6 GB of RAM from the octa-core Snapdragon 665 Qualcomm set.
64 GB grants rights to the phone camera segment, which allows you to increase internal storage to 512 GB using the microSD card. The rear of the phone has a 13 megapixel f/1.8 diaphragm camera + 5 megapixel ultraviolet lens + 2 megapixel depth sensor + 2 megapixel macrolens.
The company, which occupies the front camera with a drip of 8 megapixel f/2.0 diaphragm, uses the Android 10 operating system and a 10W Max battery with 4,000 charges.
Nokia 5.3 specifications
- 6.55 inch 720 x 1600 resolution LCD screen
- Octa-core Snapdragon 665 11nm Mobile Platform chipset (4 x 2GHz Kryo 260 + 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPU)
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM options
- 64GB internal storage
- MicroSD card support up to 512 GB
- Android 10 operating system
- 13 Megapixel f / 1.8 aperture main camera + 5 Megapixel ultra wide angle lens + 2 Megapixel depth sensor + 2 Megapixel macro lens
- 8 Megapixel f / 2.0 aperture front camera
- Fingerprint reader
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 76.6 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 185g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4,000 mAh capacity battery with 10W charging support