At the Spring Loaded event, Apple unveiled its new products last week. The launch announced the iPad Pro (2021) with an M1 processor and a new mini-LED 12.9-inch screen. The 24-inch iMac, also developed with the M1 processor, was also included in the event.
For both models, Apple cited April 30 as the pre-order date. The devices are expected to reach consumers in the second half of May, but there has been no official announcement. But the expected date appeared on a UK-based retail site.
New Apple products to reach owners on May 21
Two highly anticipated Apple devices were displayed today on the online shopping site John Lewis. Two 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro models are committed to reaching customers on this platform starting May 21, 2021.
The iMac (2021) device with an M1 processor will also meet consumers on the same date as the new iPad Pro. The 24-inch computer features a 4.5K Retina display; It will provide 11.1 million pixels and 500 nits of brightness.
12.9-inch iPad Pro (2021) specs
- Size and Weight: 280.6 mm – 214.9 mm – 6.4 mm | 682 grams
- Display: 12.9 inches – Liquid Retina XDR display – 2732 x 2048 pixel resolution – 1,000,000:1 contrast
- Processor: 8-core Apple M1 processor
- Memory and Storage: 8 GB of RAM with 128 GB, 256 GB, or 512 GB of storage – 16 GB of RAM with 1 TB or 2 TB of storage
- Front Camera: 12 Megapixel f/2.4 aperture – 122-degree viewing angle
- Rear Camera: 12 Megapixel f/1.8 aperture wide-angle – 10 Megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle
- Connectivity Technologies: 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6; synchronous dual-band – Bluetooth 5.0
- Additional Features: Four speakers, eSIM, Thunderbolt / USB 4 port
- Battery: 40.88 watt-hour rechargeable built-in lithium-polymer battery
- Box Contents: iPad Pro, 1-meter USB-C cable – 20W USB-C Power Adapter
Features of the 24-inch iMac (2021)
- Display: 24-inch – 4.5K Retina display – 4480 x 2520 resolution – True Tone technology – 500 nits brightness
- Processor: Apple M1 chip
- Storage: 256 GB / 512 GB SSD
- RAM: 8 GB
- Camera: 1080p FaceTime HD camera with M1 image signal processor
- Connectivity Technologies: Two Thunderbolt / USB 4 ports – 3.5 mm headphone jack – Gigabit Ethernet
- Battery: 143W power adapter – 2 nm power cable
- Box Contents: iMac – Magic Keyboard – Magic Mouse