New images unveiling the design of the Huawei Mate 30 Pro
Chinese technology giant Huawei, Mate 30 series phones will be introduced on September 19. New visuals have emerged, revealing the design of the Mate 30 Pro, which is expected to be released as part of the series.
Huawei recently announced the launch of the Mate 30 series smartphones on September 19. The company will organize an event in Munich, Germany. Thanks to the collaboration of an Indian press and OnLeaks, new visuals were released, revealing Mate 30 Pro from all angles.
- iPhone SE Plus’s Technical Details and Release Date Revealed
- PUBG 2 is coming! Here’s the new battle royale game!
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3 price revealed!
- The studio that developed God of War is working on a game that hasn’t been announced yet
- Uncharted and The Last of Us developer Naughty Dog’s new game could be fantastically themed
The flagship phone is said to be 158.1 x 73.6 x 8.7 mm. The rear panel has a circular camera module. The Huawei Mate 30 Pro is expected to be launched with a quad camera system consisting of two 40-megapixel sensors, an 8-megapixel lens and a 3D ToF sensor.
6.6 inch screen and 4.500mAh battery
The screen has a very large notch that houses the front cameras and other sensors. We also see that the edges are extremely curved. The smartphone can carry a 6.6-inch screen.
The Mate 30 Pro will be powered by the Kirin 990 chipset. The battery capacity is said to be 4,500 mAh. Last but not least, it will support 55W fast charging and 25W wireless charging.