Motorola’s New 4-Camera Flagship Motorola One Pro Released
Motorola’s new flagship will have 4 rear cameras.
Motorola One and Motorola One Power, a member of the Android-based One Series and Android One program, were launched last August. Now, some important design details of the Motorola One Pro have emerged.
- Apple Watch Series 5 viewed while running
- Huawei Announces No HarmonyOS Phone Will Come in 2019
- Scientists Announced Which of Ronaldo and Messi are Better Footballers
- Samsung, Unveils New Phones Galaxy A50s and Galaxy A30s
- ‘Bloomberg’ Announces What You Will Recognize at Apple ‘iPhone 11’ Launch
The resulting pictures of the Motorola One Pro smartphone are displayed in the camera module on the back of the device; The Huawei P30 Pro will be able to accommodate 4 cameras, much like the Samsung Galaxy A9 2018, the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G and the Nokia 9 PureView.
The 6.2-inch screen will include a water drop notch and an on-screen fingerprint scanner.
There are also rumors that Motorola can launch the One Pro under the name Moto Z4. The Motorola One Pro is expected to take its place in the list as the new best-selling smartphone, thanks to its 3.5 mm jack input, USB Type-C port, volume on / off and power keys and SIM card tray.