Motorola One Macro accidentally launched!
Motorola’s new phone, the Motorola One Macro, was accidentally launched. The Motorola One Macro features a lot to be talked about and with a fairly affordable price.
Making a rapid entry into the Android phone market, Motorola would introduce its phone, called One Macro, to keep pace with more than 2 camera setups before the end of 2019. However, Motorola’s new mid-range phone was accidentally sold today. One Macro, which attracts attention with its very reasonable price besides its features, seems to make a name for itself.
The phone features a 4 x 2GHz Cortex A73 + Helio P60 chipset with a 2 x 2GHz Cortex A53 processor and 4 GB of RAM. The most important point of the phone is the installation of a quad camera. In this model; 13 Megapixel + Laser AF + 2 Megapixel macro + 2 Megapixel port includes a rear camera.
The 6.2-inch OLED display comes with an 8 Megapixel camera on the front. The phone will be powered by a 4,000 mAh battery and will be available at an incredibly affordable price of approximately $ 250.
- Pi Network – New Crypto Currency
- Red Dead Redemption 2 is now even more realistic!
- New Oppo ColorOS 7 interface images appeared!
- Warning for iFixit for those who want to buy AirPods Pro!
- Huawei announces devices to receive stable version of EMUI 10 interface
Motorola One Macro Characteristics
- 6.2 inch OLED display
- MediaTek Helio P60 (MT6771) 12nm processor
(4 x 2GHz Cortex A73 + 2 x 2GHz Cortex A53)
- 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 graphics unit
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB storage
- 13 Megapixel + Laser AF + 2 Megapixel macro + 2 Megapixel porte rear camera
- 8 Megapixel front camera
- 4,000mAh battery
- Fingerprint reader