Motorola, a US-based technology company, does not plan to offer an Android R update to the Moto Z4 smartphone, which was released earlier this month with the Android PC operating system.
At the beginning of June, Motorola, a technology manufacturer, introduced the Moto Z4 with the Android Pie operating system. The statement from the company will upset users of this smart phone.
Not a clear explanation
Motorola has announced that it will upgrade its Android Moto Z4 to a new Android Q operating system, which Google will release in August, but they do not plan to upgrade it to the Android R version. However, the point here is that Motorola does not use a clear and precise statement.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
The statement that the company did not make such a plan does not mean that this issue is certain. The launch of the Android R operating system is more than a year old, and Motorola is likely to make a change in its planning. We recommend that users of the Moto Z4 do not give up on the Android R version until there is no definite announcement from the company.