Apple has released an update macOS Big Sur Public Beta 5 for Mac owners. Should he install this update?
Testing of the Big Sur macOS update presented on WWDC 20 and updating the system continues. Apple has introduced a discount on the Big Sur Public Beta 5 macOS update, which can be downloaded today. So he should already download this innovation-filled update?
We’ve been using it since the first day he left Big Sur. But! The MacBook Air 2019 model is used in cold conditions, but can constantly rise to 100 degrees CPU. This can result in McBook overheating and performance losses.
This problem is fixed when we fix the fan speed up to 5000 rpm. But this time we’re shortening the fan’s life. In addition, we can say that there are no problems in the system. You can also install this update on the device we use daily by doing the following: Remember to back up your important data before installing the update.
How to install macOS Big Sur Public Beta?
- Step: After clicking the link here on your Mac; Sign in with your Apple ID from the Sign In section.
- Step: After logging in, click on Enroll Your Devices option in the upper right corner.
- Step: There is “Download Profile” option on Enroll Your Devices screen. Click this option and upload the profile to your Mac. After the profile is loaded, the Mac will power up.
- Step: After the device is turned on, you can install the public version of macOS Big Sur via OTA from System Preferences> Software Update.
Models that received the update
- MacBook 2015 and newer
- MacBook Air 2013 and newer
- MacBook Pro late 2013 and newer
- Mac mini 2014 and newer
- iMac 2014 and newer
- iMac Pro 2017 and newer
- Mac Pro 2013 and newer