iPhone 6S pre-order availability starts on…
The iPhone 6S rumour season is in full swing, and the latest leak is a particularly juicy one.
A new report claims it has knowledge of the iPhone 6S pre-order date.
According to French site Mac4Ever, you’ll be able to throw down holding cash for Apple’s next smartphone on September 11.
The information is purported to come from an anonymous source with insider knowledge of French mobile operators.
We’ve got no way of actually verifying this information unfortunately, but it does seem to be a likely date.
That’s because Apple is widely rumoured to be plotting a launch event for the iPhone 6S on September 9.
What’s more, the actual on-sale date of the handset has been tipped for September 18 by multiple sources.
Don’t forget that September 11 is a Friday. That gels with Apple’s release schedule yesterday, which saw pre-orders open up for the iPhone 6 on Friday, September 12, 2014.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
We’re expecting Apple to unveil two handsets this time around – the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus.
Both handsets are tipped to feature Apple’s new iOS 9 software, Force Touchdisplays, and 2GB of RAM.