Smartphones can sometimes come up with chronic errors. But we came across an event that we are not familiar with seeing on these devices today on the iPhone 11 Pro model.
The iPhone model, which has been the subject of controversy on Twitter, has been confused by its misprinted logo. The phone’s owner turned this rare event into an opportunity, putting the device on the market for a record price. The faulty device has become the center of attention on social media.
The matte iPhone 11 Pro is available abroad for $999. But the person who bought this phone increased the value of the device after discovering the curved logo. The rare curved logo device was sold second-hand with a price tag of $2,700.
As the photos show, the apple logo on the back of the iPhone 11 Pro is a little left on the right. This phone, which Apple missed, is considered an event that comes in at 1 in 100 million.
iPhone 11 Pro specs
- Screen: 5.8 inch OLED screen, 1125 x 2436 pixels – 458 ppi
- Processor: Apple A13 Bionic
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- Storage: 64/256/512 GB
- Main Camera: Triple 12 Megapixel camera, Ultra Wide: f / 2.4 aperture and 120 ° field of view, Wide: f / 1.8 aperture, Telephoto: f / 2.0 aperture, 2x optical zoom, Night Mode
- Front Camera: 12 Megapixel New TrueDepth camera, f / 2.2 aperture
- Battery: 3190 mAh, 18W fast charging (included in the box), Qi wireless charging
- Operating System: iOS 13
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac / ax, Bluetooth 5, NFC, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS
- Size and Weight: 143.9 x 71.4 x 7.8 mm, 188 grams