Hey, update your iPhone 8/8 Plus to the iOS 16 Developers’ Beta version? If not, check out what’s new in the public beta version of iOS 16.
iOS 16 beta is available for all iPhone 8 and above users to install. You can install the latest features, including Siri Shortcuts, Do Not Disturb mode, more efficient battery use, and notifications by following our iOS 16 installation steps.
With iOS 16 and iPados 16, you can use Core ML to build ML applications with on-device processing, and SiriKit to integrate Siri with third-party apps. iMessage apps have been upgraded, and the App Store will be even more optimized.
Download the iOS 16 “public” beta as you always do in order to keep your device updated. You can register for the iOS16 public beta program so that you can receive all betas until the final version of iOS 16 is released or, if you do not like any feature after installing this profile, you can easily get out of the bet.
iOS 16 comes with a lock screen that can be customized with wallpapers, watches, and widgets. Although this is the key feature of iOS 16, the new version brings many innovations. All iOS 16 features can be found on the iOS 16 innovations page. The main feature of the iPhone is that it is not as simple as it appears to be. This device has many hidden features which can be accessed only by performing some simple tasks or entering some strong passwords. Some of them are related to photos, videos, and chat applications. We will tell you about the hidden features of your iPhone XS Max that you must try now!
IOS 16 beta installation in 5 steps
- Go to Apple’s Beta Software page in the browser and tap “Sign in” and log in with your Apple ID.
- Come to the iOS tab and get down a little down and tap “Enroll Your ios Device ında in the Get Started section.
- Be sure to receive the current backup of your iPhone before touching the download profile button.
- Touch the profile by touching. Restart your phone if necessary.
- Settings as usual – General – Software Update and start downloading.