The first update for iOS 14 has been released. The update, which bears the iOS 14.0.1 version number, focuses on the errors brought by iOS 14. Here are those problems solved with the iOS 14.0.1 update:
Releasing the iOS 14 operating system last week, Apple released the first interim update of the new operating system, iOS 14.0.1.
What are the issues solved with iOS 14.0.1?
Release notes shared by Apple for the iOS 14.0.1 update focusing on bugs in iOS 14 are as follows:
- Fixes an issue where default browser and email settings were reset after restarting your iPhone.
- Resolves an issue that prevented the display of camera previews on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
- Fixes an issue that prevented your iPhone from connecting to Wi-Fi networks.
- Resolves an issue that prevented sending emails with some email providers.
- Fixes an issue that prevented images from appearing in the News widget.
iPhone models receiving updates
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone 6S
- iPhone SE (1st generation)
- iPhone SE (2nd generation)
- iPod Touch (7th generation)
Apple has released the iPadOS 14.0.1, watchOS 7.0.1 and tvOS 14.0.1 along with iOS 14.0.1. You can follow the Settings> General> Software Update order to install the updates on your device. You can also update via iTunes.