iOS 13.1.2 update released! What’s new
Apple’s iOS 13 release on September 19 has not yet completed its second week. However, soon after iOS 13.1 and iOS 13.1.1 releases, the iOS 13.1.2 update was released.
Thus, Apple released three more updates within two weeks after iOS 13 was released. Released three days ago, iOS 13.1.1, iOS 13.1’de errors and users complained about the battery problem was resolved.
- The money the Witcher 3 earns to its producer continues to surprise
- Render image of LG V60 ThinQ smartphone model leaked
- According to the report, Apple iPhone 9 test production started
- Huawei’s patent reveals possible Mate X2 design: 6 cameras and pen support
- Apple closes stores in China due to coronavirus
iOS 13.1.2 update released! Here are the details
The new update eliminates the issue where the progress bar continues to show after the iCloud backup is finished. In addition, some of the problems that caused the flashlight and camera to work on some devices were fixed.
In addition, iOS 13.1.2 eliminates the error that causes the display calibration data to be erased, fixing issues such as Bluetooth disconnection and the inability to run Shortcuts from HomePod.
The update, which has a size of less than 100 MB, came to all iPhone models that received the iOS 13 update. Of course, if you haven’t installed the iOS 13 version yet, you’ll have a much larger size for this update.
iPhone models receiving the iOS 13.1.2 update
– iPhone XS, XS Max, XR, X
– iPhone 8
– iPhone 8 Plus
– iPhone 7
– iPhone 7 Plus
– iPhone 6S
– iPhone 6S Plus
– iPhone SE
– iPod touch ( 7th generation)