Instagram, one of the most popular social media platforms in the world, will give a different dimension to messaging with the new messaging application according to The Verge. The application, developed in conjunction with Instagram and Facebook, was announced with the name Threads.
Instagram Direct has recently launched a messaging application called Instagram Direct that works in sync with Instagram. However, this practice had not received much attention. Now, with the announcement of the new messaging application is expected to give a different dimension to such applications.
As in Instagram in the application will be a list of close friends and the whole application can be used with this list of close friends. People in your list of close friends will be able to keep track of your charge status, location and speed while messaging with you in this application.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
The messaging app will also show Threads, Instagram stories. In this way, it is expected that the application will become popular especially among young people.
There is no information about when Threads will be available to all users. The application is currently being tested in-house.