BilIObit came up with the iFun Screen Recorder, which is perfect for those who want to record screens from their devices.
IObit, the developer of many programs that we use on our computer, came up with the iFun Screen Recorder, which is perfect for those who want to get screen recordings from their computer. So, what does this app offer users, and what are its advantages over its competitors?
iFun Screen Recorder Features
- Selected Recording Area: You can save your entire available screen, or you can save only one field of your choice.
- Personal Watermark: You can add your watermark to prevent the content you create from being stolen and to specify who it belongs to.
- 4K Screen Recording: If you need high-resolution screen recording, you can get screen recording up to 4K resolution.
- 60 FPS Game Recording: You can get 60 FPS screen recordings to get a smooth look at your games.
- Multi-Output Support: You can output the images you capture in various formats such as MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, TS, and GIF.
- Add Images: You can add simultaneous images to the screen recording you create through your camera.
- Video Editing: You can edit the screen recording you create directly through the app without the need for any other programs.
Designed primarily for publishers, instructors, students, and employees, iFun Screen Recorder combines everything you’re looking for in a screen recording program. iFun, which allows publishers to record with high frame rates, also includes special tools for instructors and students. You can print out the screen recordings you receive in multiple formats or you can perform basic video editing directly through the application.
So what do you think of the iFun Screen Recorder published by IObit? Do you like the new program and plan to use it? Be sure to share your opinions with us and other readers in the comments tab below.