Huawei Nova 5i Pro Receives Certification by TENAA
Huawei’s SPN-AL00 was listed in TENAA last week. Today, the SPN-AL00 model named Huawei Nova 5i Pro, TENAA certification and is scheduled for release in August.
Last week Huawei received the SPN-AL00 model number listed on the TENAA. The Huawei Nova 5i Pro will be available either later this month or early August. The listed phone will have a 6.26 inch Full HD + screen and the front camera will be placed in the corner of the screen.
Powered by the Kirin 810 7nm chipset, the phone will have 8GB of RAM and will come with Android Pie installed. There will be a quad camera setup on the back of the phone. The rear camera will be 48 megapixels and the front camera will be 32 megapixels. Besides these features, the battery will be 4000mAh.
It is not clear when the phone will be released. The phone is scheduled to arrive in early August and will come in Midnight Black, Emerald Green and Aurora. There are rumors that the phone may come at the same time as the Mate 30 Lite.
Huawei Nova 5i Pro Features
- 6.26 inch (2340×1080) Full HD IPS Display
- Eight Core Kirin 810 7nm Chipset
- 6GB LPDDR4x Ram and 128GB Memory / 8GB RAM and 256GB Memory
- Hybrid Dual SIM Support
- 48MP Rear Camera, 8MP Ultra Wide Angle Lens, 2MP Macro Lens, 2MP Depth Sensor
- 32 MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Çift 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 (2.4GHz vs 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS
- USB Type-C, 4000 mAh Battery and Fast Charging Support