New Mate models are now ready for sale. The latest details of the Huawei Mate 40 model.
Huawei is the largest smartphone manufacturer in China. Huawei, which faced many problems in 2020, still did not live up to its goals in the market.
Despite pressure from the US government, the Chinese manufacturer, which is also fighting the covid-19 epidemic, managed to get out of this process.
Countdown has begun for Huawei Mate 40 models
There will be no Google services for new Huawei models. Although now Huawei users are used to this. Because many applications have HMS support. Thus, users no longer depend on whether GMS is found on Huawei models.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
Huawei, knowing about this, quickly gives away everything that is needed. That is, it adds applications offered by users directly to the mobile store.
This is an element that increases sales of Mate 40 models. Huawei has already recalculated to new Mate models.
The device, which was approved in China, received confirmation from MIYA. So we can say that he has no obstacles to the sale.
Huawei has not yet given a clear date for the new Mate models. But no big delay in history is expected. We’ll wait and see anyway.