Huawei’s sub-brand Honor announced that it will hold a promotional event early next month. The company is said to announce the Honor 20 SE at the launch.
Chinese smartphone maker Honor announced that it will hold a publicity event on September 4th. The company is said to announce a new phone within the scope of the Honor 20 series. According to the information in question, the launch of the Honor 20 SE model will be introduced.
- Survival-Themed Dune Awakening Announced
- Fitbit introduced three new products: Sense 2, Versa 4, and Insprie 3
- iPhone 14 promotional date has been announced
- US parents want crypto money training in schools
- How much money do technology companies earn per second? There is Apple at the summit
The poster of the company shows the smartphone in the hands of a Chinese celebrity. The device may be the Honor YAL-AL50 / TL50, which has recently revealed all the features in TENAA. Because the TENAA list revealed that a lower variant of the Honor 20 was on its way.
Future with triple camera system
The phone will have a 6.26-inch screen. It also comes with a 4,000 mAh battery with 20 W fast charge. It will be powered by an eight-core processor at 2.6 GHz.
The Honor 20 SE is available in 6/8/12 GB RAM and 128/256 GB storage options. In addition, 48-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel sensor combined with a triple camera system will be reported. On the front there will also be a 32 megapixel selfie camera.