Google Stadia comes to iOS devices
Google announced today that stadia will soon come to iOS devices as a web-based.
As you know, Apple recently announced that services such as Google Stadia and xCloud will not come to iOS devices in accordance with company policies. Shortly after this development, NVIDIA introduced GeForce Now, a cloud gaming service, to iOS users on a web-based basis. It was announced that users would be able to access the service via Safari. Today, however, an important announcement came about support for Google Stadia iOS.
- Xiaomi models that will receive MIUI 13 update
- Elon Musk Became the World’s 2nd Richest Person by Overtaking Bill Gates
- 2 iPhone Models End of the Road – They Won’t Get Updates!
- Oxford’s Vaccine Provides 70 Percent Protection
- Americans May Get First Vaccine on December 11
In a statement, Google heralded stadia’s future on iOS devices. In this part, Google also stated that they are working on a special interface that allows you to access the cloud gaming service via Safari, and they are working on making this interface available as soon as possible.
For now, it is not known when the service will become available on iOS devices. But according to the latest information, it is suggested that Google will start testing this system, which it has developed for iOS devices next week.